We have expanded our training offer, you are now able to book onto our e-Learning based upon our successful face to face course’s. Our Foundation Safeguarding Children (Universal – Level 2) course is currently available in 2 separate versions covering the 9 regions of England or specific to Berkshire. The content of this course is specifically designed for children’s workforce practitioners who need to understand the fundamentals of:
• why safeguarding is important
• the signs and indicators of abuse
• what to do if you are concerned about abuse
• recording and reporting
• information you can and can’t share with others
• ‘County Lines’ & ‘Child Exploitation’
• impact of ‘Coronavirus’
• current law and guidance
• local child protection procedures.
This course will help you develop more confidence in dealing with child protection issues and improve outcomes for children.
We have developed this training to meet organisational safeguarding requirements for the education (“whole school”), health, early years, social care, criminal justice and voluntary sectors. The course meets all the requirements of Working Together to Safeguard Children and Keeping Children Safe in Education. We have tailored the content to include regional specific data and cases, along with local child protection procedures.
Group Delegate Discounts
If you wish to purchase 10 or more licences, then please email us or tel: 0118 466 3800 to arrange this and claim your price discount.
Prices are :
1-9 Delegates @ £18.00 pp.
10-24 Delegates @ £15.00 pp.
25-49 Delegates @ £12.00 pp.
50-99 Delegates @ £9.00 pp.
100 + Delegates @ £7.00 pp.
Our e-learning course’s offer many features including:
• Accessibility – the course can be completed in your own time and can be accessed across different devices.
• Time – the course takes less than an hour to complete and can be completed at your own pace. Save your progress and come back to the course when you can.
• Learner experience – interactive tasks and quizzes provide opportunities to apply your learning.
• Certificate of completion completed once the course and final online assessment are successfully completed.